24 / 7 Emergency Electrician Central Coast
Call us around the clock NOW
Worried or concerned about an Electrical issue. Click the Call Now Button
Call 000 if there is immediate danger from fire or electrocution.
We are accredited to work on the Ausgrid Network to repair and fix emergency issues.
See our accreditation and qualifications
If you have an electrical problem, then we can help you.
We cover many areas of emergency repairs including Barge fuse replacement, power lines down, blown fuses and broken hot water systems. There are many situations where you will need a reliable emergency electrician so call us here first to get the best advice and solutions.
We cover all areas of the Central Coast, day and night 365 days of the year to ensure all our customers are safe and looked after.
Most common top 10 calls for Emergency Electrician.
No power / power outage
Burning electrical smell
Fire or burnt-out switchboard or equipment
Partial power, flickering lights, intermittent power
No Hot water
Blown Barge fuses, Blown service fuses
Trees, branches on overhead power lines
Private poles fallen, damaged or defective
Point of attachments damaged, fallen or defective
Extreme weather conditions. Rain, lightning and wind
- We’ll give you advice to make sure the issues are safe as possible.
- Give a list of possible solutions based on the information.
- Give a fixed price call out fee. No hidden charges.
- Attend the job quickly, with a fully stocked vehicle to fix the emergency.
We are the best 24-hour emergency electrician on the Central Coast who can assist with all your needs. We’ll give you peace of mind, as our service is what you should expect from the best in the business.
See our difference when you call.
How much does a 24/7 Emergency electrician cost?
Depending on how much information we can get over the phone, we can identify what the cost could be. We’ll give you an accurate quote and a range of solutions when on site.
We have a fixed price on weekdays, weekends and public holidays for all of our call outs.
See our Level 2 page for a list of 24/7 emergency services
We are a licensed Level 2 Electrician provider and we can help in any case of emergency for level 2. Check the list of services for Level 2 ASP.
- Fallen Private poles, damaged or hit by traffic or weather.
- Overhead service line Disconnected, dislodged or fallen.
- Service line re-tension.
- Pole top fuse replacement.
- Point of attachment bracket damaged or dislodged.
- Barge Fuse has blown or assembly replacement.
- Damaged or repair on consumer’s mains.
- Smart meter replacement due to fire, water or damage.
- Meter protection fuses installed and replaced.
- Switchboard upgrades due to fire or damage.
Trusted Central Coast Electrician
Looking to hire an electrician on the Central Coast and surrounding suburbs? We travel across the Central Coast helping our customers with all their electrical needs.
Look no further, we are here to fix any electrical issue.